Friday, Jan. 25 @ 6:00 pm | Cuba Libre, Washington, D.C.
First, let's start with a drink.
APPETIZERS | COMMUNITY | MOJITOS
- 6:00 pm | Drinks + hors d'oeuvres
- 7:00 pm | Network and discuss rehab's newest online community
- Learn from FOTO, ReDoc, and therapy experts on how they are measuring outcomes, benefiting patients, and sharing information with others.
- Have questions about MIPS? Would like to talk with others who share your concerns? This is the place. Oh, and you can have a mojito while you do it!
- 7:30-8:30 pm | Dessert, drinks, and networking
Cuba Libre is located on the corner of 9th & H Streets NW in the Penn Quarter neighborhood of Washington DC, right across from City Center.
We'd love to meet you in D.C. | RSVP today!
Any others from your facility attending CSM? EMAIL THIS INVITE TO A FRIEND
What's the Forum about?
Put simply, it's designed to stir conversation at the intersection of clinical and business concerns in rehab-therapy--operational best practices and outcomes.
FOTO and ReDoc are teaming up to host a kick off party, getting practitioners and leaders together to explore the best ways to share the industry's best practices right now. Together, we can make sure rehab therapy thrives.